Here's 5 golden nuggets that will help you have a successful photo shoot for your businesses rebrand!!
• Remember to relax your face and look approachable. Although you don’t want to come off too silly avoid looking too serious and stern. A smile goes a long way.
• Less is more, especially when it comes to makeup. Make sure you have a natural look that clearly shows off your skin. They need to be able to see the real you. Not the made up version that hits the red carpets. This is also true for your accessories and props, keep them simple.
• Make sure your look clearly represents the message you want to send. If you’re a business coach and your outfit screams “I’m headed to the mall with friends” then you’re not doing yourself any justice. Think about your target market and what will attract them. Also factor in how you want your images to make them feel.
• Make sure your surroundings and backgrounds fit into the story you’re telling. Don’t just stand by a blank white wall; help our imagination see the vision of who you are!
• Practice Your Poses ~ get in a mirror and see what faces, poses, and smiles you think will represent your brand the best!!
This post was provided by Sharice Styles. You can find her on Facebook at The House of Fashion and Beauty and you can follow her on twitter @ShariceStyles